Clothes for all weathers!
- Plenty of pairs of socks and underwear
- Clothes suitable for sports
- Swimming kit
- A waterproof jacket
- Bring a few pairs of shoes
- some waterproof sturdy boots are a good idea,
- wellies are useful!
- as are trainers for sports and a pair of old trainers/swim shoes if you have them as a spare / for swimming in the river
- Toiletries including a towel
- Warm sleeping bag, pillow and pyjamas
Don't forget these other essentials!
- Any prescribed medication
- Midge repellent and suncream
- A small rucksack for day trips
- A Torch
- A teatowel
There’s space and time at camp for all sorts of activities so if you’ve got a musical instrument, juggling balls, books, games or anything like this that you want to bring along please do! You can bring electronics with you such as your phone but there is no facility for charging devices on site, the mobile signal is patchy on most networks and camp is in a field which isn’t the safest place for expensive electronics! Please think carefully before bringing any special items to camp – we are in a field and can’t 100% guarantee the safety of all items. We have some indoor space where we can safely store musical instruments but not loads – if you’re unsure about bringing something you can give us a ring before camp to check if we can store it.